Complete guide to connect your wallet
This guide shows step by step how to connect any wallet to use the Flare Oracle passive income tool and the NFT gallery.
1. Install Metamask
1. Go to Metamask.io then click Download now.
2. You can select on where your are going to install Metamask. For this example we are going to install it in Chrome browser but you can also use different broser like Brave and Mozilla browser.
Click Install Metamask for Chrome.
Click Add to Chrome.
Click Add Extension.
Click Get Started.
3. If your are new to metamask just click Create a Wallet.
Click I Agree
4. Create your own password.
5. On the next page there will be a presentation on how to secure your metamask wallet. After watching it just click Next.
6. Metamask will provide you a secret backup phrase. Those backup phrase can be used to recover your account. Just click on the gray box to reveal your backup phrase. Make sure to write it down before you click Next.
7. To confirm your backup phrase you must select each phrase in order. Once done just proceed.
8. Now you have successfully created a Metamask wallet.
2. Connect to Songbird
1. Click the drop-down in the top right-hand corner, currently set to “Etherium Mainnet”.
Click “Custom RPC” at the bottom of the list.
2. Complete the information in the following fields:
Network Name: Songbird
New RPC URL: https://sgb.ftso.com.au/ext/bc/C/rpc
Chain ID: 19
Currency Symbol (optional): SGB
Block Explorer URL (optional): https://songbird-explorer.flare.network/
You’ll now see Songbird in the top right-hand corner which will mean you’ve successfully set up the Songbird Network and your Metamask Wallet.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click “Import Tokens” so you can add $WSGB.
In the address field you need to enter: 0x02f0826ef6aD107Cfc861152B32B52fD11BaB9ED
Click “Next” then “Import Tokens”.